Last night I used my new Instant pot for the 3rd time! I put the chicken in frozen and had dinner on the table in one hour! Pretty awesome... I still have a lot to learn about this thing but thought I would share this yummy recipe with you. I follow Christina Watts on Facebook and this is from her FB page.
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 8oz cream cheese
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Place chicken and cream cheese in the IP.
- Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top.
- Add half cup water.
- Place your IP on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Do a quick release
- Remove chicken only and shred I used my kitchen aid to shred my chicken.
- Keep your IP on low Add chicken back in. Add cheese and stir. Stir in bacon and enjoy.
- Directions for slow cooker: Place chicken cream cheese and ranch seasonings in crock pot cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred. Place back in the pot
- and stir in bacon. bacon and enjoy.
I served this over vegetable pasta noodles and broccoli! The hubby and all 3 boys loved!